Smile Studio 87 Statement on Coronavirus Disease (COVID)
The spread of the Coronavirus infection in the community is of grave concern to us all. At Smile Studio 87 there is no higher priority than the safety of our patients and staff. We are taking all necessary precautions as provided by the CDC with key protocols listed below.
Patients are allowed to come into the office upon arrival. Patients don’t need to stay in their vehicle.
Upon arrival, all visitors and employees are actively screened on the spot for fever and symptoms of COVID.
We monitor all staff and patients for any respiratory symptoms
- We follow CDC and OSHA guidelines and extensively use PPE in our operations including K95 masks, level 3 surgical masks, head coverings, goggles, gowns, face shields and gloves
- We change gloves between patients
- We regularly wash hands and use alcohol-based hand sanitizing liquids between patients.
- Medical grade disinfectant is used to clean all the exposed surfaces, cabinets doors and handles between patients
- Instruments are individually wrapped in pouches and heat sterilized in autoclave at high temperatures (273F) and pressure (30PSI) to kill all the bacteria and viruses.
- We regularly monitor and test for the proper efficiency of the autoclaves.
- We use high powered vacuum suction to minimize the spread of aerosol and droplets in the air.
- We maintain social distance between patients in the operatories and the waiting rooms
- We use clean filtered water for dental procedures
- We use ultra-violet light to sterilize clinic areas including operatories
June 28, 2020
July 22, 2020