Smile Studio 87 – Latest updates on the Coronavirus (Covid-19)
We hope you’ve been safe and healthy during this covid-19 crisis. We’ve been serving emergency dental needs of our patients for several weeks now; however, following new State guidelines, we are now able to see patients for regular procedures.
We will be welcoming you during even more convenient hours…including more Saturday and Evening hours. And we have even further upgraded our sterilization & safety procedures to ensure a safe environment during your visit.
Did you know that in addition to preventing serious dental complications, regular cleanings can also enhance your immune system?
To schedule your appointment, please give us a call at 630-796-7417 or email us at email@example.com. You may also schedule your appointment using our scheduling link at smilestudio87.com. Our updated hours are provided below:
Monday | 8:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday | 8:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday | 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Thursday | 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Friday | 8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday | 8:00am - 2:00pm
Sunday | Closed
Smile Studio 87 Statement on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
The spread of the novel Coronavirus infection in the community is of grave concern to us all. At Smile Studio 87 there is no higher priority than the safety of our patients and staff. We are taking all necessary precautions as listed below:
- Actively screen everyone on the spot for fever and symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving.
- Proper following up of staff and patients for any respiratory symptoms
- Proper use of PPE, following CDC and OSHA guidelines including K95 mask and level 3 surgical mask, head cover, goggles, gowns, face shield and gloves
- Changing gloves between patients
- Regular hand-washing and alcohol based hand sanitizing between patients.
- Medical grade disinfectant to clean all the exposed surfaces, cabinets doors and handles between patients
- Individually wrapped instruments in pouches, heat sterilized in autoclave at high temperatures (273F) and pressure (30PSI) to kill all the bacteria and viruses.
- Regular monitoring and testing for the proper efficiency of the autoclaves.
- Using high powered vacuum suctions to minimize the spread aerosol and droplets in the air.
- Maintaining social distance between patients in the rooms and the waiting rooms
- Use of clean filtered water for dental procedures
- Using ultra violet light to sterilize clinic areas including procedure rooms.
Smile Studio 87