Whether you are spending Valentine’s Day with someone new or with someone you’ve loved for years, you want your smile to show how happy you are to have them in your life. Be confident when you smile this Valentine’s Day by following these tips:
- Attend Your Hygiene Visit – Your hygienist will remove plaque and tartar that can cause you to have cavities, gum disease, and other health problems. You’ll smile confidently knowing that your teeth are clean.
- Whiten Your Smile – A bright smile can really boost your confidence. In-office teeth whitening will whiten you smile in one day, or use our take home whitening option to whiten your teeth at home.
- Beware of Bad Breath – Regularly use mouthwash to keep odor-causing bacteria at bay. Use sugarless gum or mints to keep your breath fresh after your Valentine’s Day dinner.
- Brush and Floss Your Teeth Regularly – Brush at least twice a day and floss your teeth once a day. Make sure to do so before your Valentine’s Day date as well.
- Drink Water – Sugary drinks can cause bad breath and cavities. Opt for water when you can to avoid those issues.
- Invest in Cosmetic Dentistry– Cosmetic work doesn’t have to break the bank or be time-consuming. You can get the smile you’ve always wanted in an efficient series of appointments. Also, we always have monthly specials (https://www.smilestudio87.com/specials/) that make it easier to get your picture-perfect smile.
There’s still time to get your perfect smile before Valentine’s Day. Get in the habit of treating your teeth with care and you’ll be smiling confidently in no time!